Warm, cold, next day, doesn't matter. I love this salad. Easy to bring to your next summer BBQ or wow your family on Taco Tuesday night. Plus with Cinco de Mayo coming up, it seemed like the perfect time to share. Enjoy!
- 8-10 ears of corn, husks removed
- 3/4 cups cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or more, I like cheese.
- Salt to taste
Heat grill to 400°. Place corn, husks removed, down on the grill. Allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly charred. Remove from grill and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Using a knife carefully remove kernels from cob and place into a medium-size bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle with a little more queso fresco and serve warm.