Cauliflower is probably one of my favorite vegetables to roast. Super simple and filing. And always makes a beautiful presentation on the table. *If it makes it to the table. I’m notorious for eating it right out of the oven while it cooks. The best part…the crispy little burnt ends that are stuck to the side of the pan. I call dibs on those.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut in florets (I also love to use the already chopped bag of cauliflower)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix cauliflower florets in a large bowl with garlic + olive oil + 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese + salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Roast, turning with a spatula occasionally, until almost tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and roast another 10-12 minutes until cauliflower is tender and golden on the edges.