These are those yummy healthy pancakes from the WHAT TO EAT series that I collaborated on with Body By Heidi.
So yummy, easy to make and my kids thought they were pretty rad too. Give them a try one morning! I’m certain
they’ll make a home in your morning rotation.
- 1 smashed banana
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mix all of the above together with a fork.
- Cook on a griddle prepared with 1 to 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Watch carefully as they burn easily.
- Serve with drizzled melted nut butter and fresh berries.