Let’s just say, I’ve dreamt about this Apple Mint Tea almost everyday since we returned from our trip to Africa. I knew it was one of the first things I wanted to recreate when we arrived home. ENJOY FRIENDS.
- 1 Medium Sized Granny Smith Apple
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Mint
- 5 Cups of Water
- 5 Mint Tea Bags
- 3 1/2 Cups of REAL Apple Juice (we used Lakewood Organic Pure Apple Juice)
- 1 Apple (garnish)
- Take 5 cups of water in a pot, bring to boil + add tea bags to steep (about 10 minutes)
- Take off the heat + let cool.
- Pour into a pitcher and add 3 1/2 cups of apple juice + fresh lime juice.
- Add ice to your liking (if you want to serve right away)
- Stir Well
- Add a sprig of mint, 3 slices of apple + 3 slices of lime.