Give me anything with a good peanut dressing, and I am in! This is one of my favorite lunch dishes when I am on the go because not only is it the easiest thing to make, but it is delicious and light!
- 2 lbs Organic ground turkey
- 8 oz baby Bella mushrooms, finely minced
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced on a diagonal
- 6-8 green onions, finely sliced on a diagonal
- 3 tsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP EVOO
- 1/2 c GF Tamari/liquid aminos
- 3-4 TBSP Sriracha sauce
- Organic Girl butter lettuce leaves or romaine hearts work well also
- 1/2 cup peanuts chopped
- 4 TBSP cilantro chopped
- Heat oil on med-high in sauté pan.
- Add ground turkey and cook through.
- Add mushrooms, celery, green onions, ginger and garlic.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add GF Tamari, sriracha and nuts and stir to coat.
- Scoop into lettuce boats and top with cilantro. Nom nom.