What more could you need in life? Avocado + margarita? I don’t think there is much else that could make me happier than mixing together two of my all time favorite things. This cocktail is sure to be a major hit for a party you may be hosting or maybe it is just you lounging at the pool. Either way, make this a go to summer cocktail, and you will thank me later!
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and scooped
- 2 cups ice
- 4 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. orange liqueur
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 3 slices fresh jalapeno
- In your blender add avocado, ice, tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, cilantro and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and if you'd like you can add more agave to sweeten or jalapeno to turn up the heat to your likeness. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve in glasses that have been rimmed with kosher salt and top with lime garnish.