I actually make several different variations of these, including brie + pear and small buffalo chicken bites, They are the perfect little bite sized app to have and they taste great straight out of the oven or room temperature, so they work really well if you are needing to make some of your dishes ahead of time.
- 1 package of phyllo dough cups (found in frozen section of your local grocery store)
- 1 can refried black beans
- Mexi-blend or cheddar cheese
- Pickled jalapenos
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a small scoop of refried black beans.
- Top with salsa, cheese and pickled jalapeno.
- Bake fro 5-7 minutes. It just needs time for the ingredients to warm up and the cheese to melt.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream and/or guacamole.