This one is so easy it is almost embarrassing to call it a recipe. Steve LOVES chicken wings, so I am always looking for different variations on wings that I can serve that are also a little bit healthier. These little sliders are a perfect game day food and they are perfect if you are actually tailgating at the game because they have the same great taste as wings without the big mess.
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1 bottle Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 package slider buns
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Blue cheese dressing for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull rotisserie chicken and toss with wing sauce.
- Put chicken on sliders and top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake at 350 until blue cheese has melted and bread is toasted.