Continuing on with the theme of the week…FOOTBALL! We’ve talked about tailgate party shopping. Now, we’ll need to figure out the food, because (let’s be honest) tailgating is just as much about the food as it is about the football. Below, you’ll find my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe that is easy, delicious and sure to go FAST! Pair this with a few other tailgating favorites like hotdogs, chips, etc. and you’re a guaranteed winner! 😉
- 1 package of 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded (I like to use a rotisserie chicken)
- ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Colby Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch celery, cut in 6” pieces
- 2 cups blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl shred chicken, add cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and mix well. I like to use a hand mixer to incorporate better.
- Spread into a un-greased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve with celery ribs, crackers, or baguettes!
SHOP THE POST