This lunch option from my friend Heidi is so delicious, and so fresh that with summer time coming around again and seafood being a favorite of mine, I know it will be one of my lunchtime go-to’s. Having a good meal for lunch ensures that I am still energized for the rest of my day, but also with something so fresh and light, that I won’t crash and need a nap. Mama has no time for naps..maybe one day!
- 3 cans Line Caught Wild Albacore Tuna, rinsed + drained
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3-4 TBSP dill, chopped
- 1/4 c Earth Balance olive oil mayo
- 1/4 c Organic golden raisins
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1/2 organic lemon, juiced
- extra virgin oilve oil for drizzle
- 1/2 honey crisp apple
- Mix together and serve on top of fresh Organic Girl spinach.
- Squeeze lemon + drizzle with EVOO over top as the dressing.
- Scatter 1/2 of a diced honey crisp apple on top.