Simple. Easy. Fast. Delicious. What more could a mama ask for?! I have a handful of recipes in my back pocket for those afternoons that the kids come home from school “starving” as they like to say, or even for a quick addition to the dinner spread for a get together. This one is made for those moments. It is super easy, and so good, especially if you love a good spice kick!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 Pack of Soft Flour Tortillas
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Take your rotisserie chicken and shred it into small pieces.
- After doing this, put the chicken in a mixing bowl and add in the buffalo sauce, then mix together.
- Layout your tortillas, (amount depending on how many people you are feeding) and top the tortillas with the buffalo mixed chicken.
- Add on the blue cheese and scallions to the top of the chicken.
- Fold the tortilla together
- Toast in the oven on 350 for 8 minutes.
- Cut into small triangle slices