Leda, our wonderful Inventory Manager shared this Cheesecake Brownie recipe with us and we haven’t stopped thinking about them since! You do not want to miss out on this recipe – it’s to die for 🙌🏼 This is what Leda had to say about her favorite brownies: This easy recipe will take your favorite boxed brownie mix up a notch. My grandma used to make these every Christmas Eve when I was growing up and to this day it’s still one of my favorite things to have during the holidays.
We hope you enjoy!
- 1 package of your favorite boxed brownie mix
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or spray a 9x13 pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Spread brownie mix evenly in pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- While in oven prepare cheese mixture.
- Mix cream cheese (softened), sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract together until well blended.
- Remove brownies from oven and top evenly with cheese mixture.
- Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!