Leda, our wonderful Inventory Manager shared this Cheesecake Brownie recipe with us and we haven’t stopped thinking about them since! You do not want to miss out on this recipe – it’s to die for 🙌🏼 This is what Leda had to say about her favorite brownies: This easy recipe will take your favorite boxed brownie mix up a notch. My grandma used to make these every Christmas Eve when I was growing up and to this day it’s still one of my favorite things to have during the holidays.
We hope you enjoy!
- 1 package of your favorite boxed brownie mix
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or spray a 9x13 pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- Spread brownie mix evenly in pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- While in oven prepare cheese mixture.
- Mix cream cheese (softened), sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract together until well blended.
- Remove brownies from oven and top evenly with cheese mixture.
- Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
YUM! Making for Fathers day
YES you have to – they’re so good 🙌🏼
Does the cheesecake brownie recipe use 1 egg or 2? I see 2 in the ingredients but the instructions mention adding only 1.
Hey Cyndi! You need 2 eggs – 1 for the brownie mix and 1 for the cheese mixture!
Yum! Thank you for sharing! It may be less confusing if the ingredient list indicates one egg, since the instructions state prepare brownies according to box instructions. Just a suggestion!
Yes I totally understand – thank you! Hope you enjoyed them!
Yum! Making this now! Question: do you have to keep them in the refrigerator because of the cream cheese? Or ok to store them at room temperature on the counter?
They are so yummy 🤩 I would keep them in the refrigerator!
In follow up to question below, What if the box recipe calls for 4 eggs for 13×9 pan
I would follow the box recipe!