- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Microwave/steam rice cauliflower in the bag for three minutes on high
- 3. Cook bacon in medium cast iron skillet until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels. Discard all of the oil dippings reserving 1 tablespoon.
- 4. Add yellow onions to drippings and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender stirring it frequently.
- 5. Add cream cheese and hot sauce. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended.
- 6. Stir cauliflower and mayonnaise and 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- 7. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 8. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until it is heated through and golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Serve and enjoy!