- 1 loaf Brioche Bread (makes approx 12 slices)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
- fresh berries
- Preheat your electric griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs, eggnog, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Pour into a 8x8 baking dish.
- Slice bread evenly into 12 pieces.
- Dip bread in egg mixture making sure it's coated completely on each side. The bread acts as a sponge more or less.
- Transfer slices as you dip onto a buttered griddle.
- Cook until each side is golden brown. Keep french toast warm in a 225 degree oven until you've made the entire batch. Works well for a crowd, so you can all eat together.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh berries.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.