I love a good jalapeño margarita, so after becoming a fan of a mule cocktail, I decided why not try and spice it up and let me tell you, this was the right decision. Mules are already delicious, but adding some spice from a jalapeño just makes it even more amazing because of the little kick you get at the end. We all know spicy is my food love language, so adding some to cocktails should be no surprise! ha
- 2 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 oz Ginger beer
- 2 jalapeno slices, seedless
- Muddle jalapeno and lime juice in the bottom of mixing glass.
- Add vodka and shake with ice.
- Rub rim of copper mug with lime juice, dip in tray of kosher salt for garnish.
- Strain mixture into salt rimmed mug filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and serve.