If we didn’t already know, margaritas are definitely my go-to on the drink menu..I mean they are just so good, so when I decided adding La Croix to the mix could be an option, well you can just about imagine how happy this girl was. I try to do my best at making my margaritas the “skinny” option so low sugar options are key, which is why La Croix became the perfect solution to making it skinny + equally as good. Trust me, you will love this. Grab one of these and head to the pool…your day will be made.
- 5 oz silver tequila
- 5 oz fresh squeezed citrus juice (lemons, grapefruit, orange, blood orange)
- 5 oz lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- Splash of sparkling water, like La Croix
- Run rim of lime across the top of two glasses. Coat the rim in kosher salt.
- Add all the ingredients except sparkling soda into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Shake for 30 seconds, strain and pour over iced glasses.
- Top with LA Croix and garnish with lime slices and serve.
What is the mix from Trader Joe’s you like?
Hey Becky! I love the one called “Margarita Mixer” 🙌🏼