- 12 oz whole milk ricotta cheese, draining any liquid
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar + a little for garnish
- 1/3 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2-4 boxes of Phyllo mini bites (depending on how many you want to make, will make more mixture than you have cups- can fill up to 48 cups)
- In a mixing bowl combine ricotta and masarcapone cheese, mix well.
- Fold in powdered sugar and chocolate chips. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes or until ready to fill shells.
- Before serving fill phyllo cups with cannoli cream and dust with powdered sugar.