- 1 package mini phyllo cups
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 3 tbs gorgonzola cheese
- salt + pepper to taste
- 2 tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 1. PREHEAT the oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat .
- 3. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook, until the mushrooms are tender about 5 minutes
- Lower heat and stir in the Gorgonzola cheese and gently stir until melted. Season with pepper, salt and add 1/2 of parsley.
- 4. Place mixture into the phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 minutes. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve warm.
- Makes 12 cups