These are to die for, and I promise you can’t just eat one. These grapes bites are the perfect combination of savory + sweet – everyone will be reaching for more. I found this recipes years and years ago on Pinterest – so if you know who’s genius recipe this is, drop their name below please!
- A bunch of seedless red grapes (about 24 grapes)
- 1 Cup of finely chopped pistachios
- 1 package of Boursin cheese
- Take 1teaspoon of cheese to mold around each individual grape
- If pistachios aren't chopped, add pistachios to ziploc bag and mash/beat with a rolling pin, then pour nuts onto a plate
- Roll each cheese covered grape into crushed pistachios
- Finish sliding onto a tooth pick