- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (or 4-5 cups of cooked chicken)
- 1 14 oz Can of Cream of Chicken
- 2 c ups of sour cream
- 1 TB of Worshire sauce
- 1 TB of poppyseed
- 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers (crushed)
- 4 TB of butter (melted)
- 4 cups of cooked white rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Layer your 9X13 casserole dish with cooked rice
- 3. In one large mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken and worshiper sauce. Mix until mixed well.
- 4. Pour mixture and spread across the top of the cooked rice.
- 5. In a separated dish combine ritz crackers, poppyseeds and melted butter- fluff with fork to mix well.
- 6. Layer your ritz crackers mixture on top of the chicken to make a crust.
- 7. Bake in oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown