- 1 pkg. jumbo pasta shells
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 3 cups Italian shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 24oz Rao's Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups water
- In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, spices, egg and 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In your slow cooker add one jar of sauce and 2 cups of water, stir.
- To make stuffing your shells easier. Put you cheese mixture into a zip top bag, seal and make a small cut in one of the corners to create a piping bag.
- Gently squeeze cheese mixture into uncooked shells and place filled shells on top of sauce in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top shells with other jar of sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.