- 30 mini phyllo shell cups
- 1 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup finely diced english cucumber
- 1 roasted red pepper ( I use the jar ones, just drain well and pat dry)
- 1 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 1.Fill each phyllo shell with hummus, not to overflow cup.
- 2. Then divide between all cups and sprinkle top of each cup with diced cucumber, roasted peppers and feta cheese.
- 3. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve right away. *do not refrigerate, causes shells to get soggy.