- 1 large cucumber
- 2 teaspoons of coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of light sour cream
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1. Slice one large cucumber into thin rounds
- 2. Add 1 teaspoon of finely chopped onion and stir
- 3. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4. Mix in 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 5. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve
- 6. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of fresh dill before serving
I was literally craving a cucumber salad this weekend, can’t wait to make this!
Recipe a love calls for 1 sugar. Not sure what that means. I tablespoon, tsp, cup?
1 teaspoon! I’ll fix that now.