It’s Lily and I’m back with a recipe, and one that is great for summer. I always makes these with my nana when we visit in the summer. These popsicles are great for chilling by the pool on a hot summer day, or selling them at a popsicle stand for that busy day on your street. This is my all time favorite kind of popsicle, strawberries and cream. I don’t know, but something about them tastes so good when the sun is out and the UV index is 11. Not kidding.
SHOP THE POST
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups Greek strawberry yogurt
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh chopped strawberries
- 10 popsicle sticks + mold
- Use a 2 cup measuring container and add in milk and cream into a bowl.
- Next, spoon in strawberry yogurt until the mixture reaches 2 cups.
- Next, pour mixture into a saucepan and add honey and sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat and stir.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, whisk until it starts to thicken. About 5 minutes.
- After it has thickened, set aside to cool.
- Fill each popsicle mold with strawberries, and the strawberries should almost fill the entire mold.
- Then pour the mixture over top of the strawberries in the mold.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.