All I can say about this dish from Uncle Adam is WOW. As someone who loves spicy..like give me ALL the spicy everything, this steak recipe is going to be added as one of my go to grill items for the summer.
PSA: One of my favorite things about Adam is that as a bachelor, he will send me over the recipes and half the time they don’t really make any sense, He just jots down what he does, and sends it over. Is your hubby or any man in your life like this? Like I am sorry, how did we jump from 1 to 4?! HA. I love that guy..and we know sometimes the man does his own thing and doesn’t have any precision, BUT I am definitely NOT going to let that take away from the fact that he has made one INCREDIBLE recipe.
Get ready to make your husband one happy man. .
- 1 and a 1/2 pounds of skirt steak (depending on how many you are feeding, adjust for how many people you will be feeding)
- 1 Zip Top Bag
- 18 oz of Siracha
- 12 oz of Sweet Chili Sauce
- In a Ziploc bag, put Sweet Chili Sauce (? cup) and Siracha (? cup), then shake it up to mix them both together.
- Put skirt steak inside the bag with the marinate and shake it up.
- Put the ziplock of meat in the fridge for at least an hour.
- After the hour is up, place directly on grill (400-450 temp).
- The meat pieces are thin, so for medium rare ¾ minutes a side or 5 to 6 minutes for medium, (again depending on how thick you cut your steaks).
- Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes covered with foil.
- Slice against the grain. Skirt steak is really tough, so make sure to see which way the grain of the meat is running, so you slice it opposite of the gain.