Did you catch my stories Monday? I whipped up taco salad for my family- it’s a easy quick meal that everyone loves. Plus, I can’t get over how pretty it all looks. This taco Spiceology seasoning (LANDYN10) is the perfect for the the grass-fed beef + chorizo. I love putting everything together in my favorite bowls ever and drizzling it with this habenero ranch dressing (Steve is obsessed, though I could just use the lime juice and Valentina’s hot sauce). Whip it up for your family this week! Also, feel free to add black beans, corn, or even tortilla strips for a little crunch. YUM. What ingredients do you like on your taco salad?
- WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 lb of Grass-fed Beef
- 1/4 lb of Chorizo
- 1 tbs of taco Spiceology Seasoning (LANDYN10)
- Mixed greens (romaine + kale)
- Mixed shredded cheese (pepper jack + queso fresco)
- Pickled Jalepenos
- Diced tomatoes
- Salsa (Tony's Teja's Salsa)
- Tessemae's Habanero Ranch Dressing
- Combine both meats into a skillet over medium heat and toss until brown. Add taco spiceology seasoning + salt and pepper to taste. Once browned, combine topping ingredients in a bowl and enjoy! You'll be mom of the year with this recipe.