- 1/4 cup of water
- 8 cups of seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups blanco tequila (would be just as good with vodka)
- Mint leaves (optional garnish or can be muddled with ice before you add watermelon juice)
- Lime wedges as garnish
- 1. In a blender, puree watermelon and water until smooth.
- 2. Strain watermelon juice, pressing gently on pulp to get as much juice as possible. Toss the pulp.
- 3. Pour lime juice into a pitcher. Add watermelon juice and tequila. Add ice and stir.
- 4. Add garnish with small watermelon slices and lime wedge. Serve cold. Makes 8 glasses