Tradition in my house is serving appetizers on Christmas eve, sipping cocktails and playing board games. Fun for the whole family! I put of some of our faves and this Artichoke Spinach Dip hasn’t missed a Christmas Eve yet! It’s an easy one to whip together, even the night before. And I might mention, it travels well if you’re asked to bring an app to a friends house. I serve mine with either fresh bread +blue corn tortilla chips + or pita chips! Be forewarned, there will be nothing left in that dish.
- 10 oz box or bag of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Dash or two of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together spinach, artichoke and parmesan cheese.
- Using your hand mixer, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stir in spinach and artichokes.
- Spread in a medium sized baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.