Roasted corn is a Summer staple for dinners at our house and plain ol’ butter just won’t do. Here’s a simple recipe that will wow your tastebuds and your guests. Giving you Martha Stewart status instantly. Did I mention it also makes the best hostess gift. Great because you can whip up a bunch ahead of time, and have it
on hand for all those BBQ’s you’ll be invited to.
As a gift, tie a cute tag with to: and from: to one end, and a piece of fresh herbs before you go.
- 8 oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup fresh finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbs True Lime- Lime, Garlic + Cilantro seasoning
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Pinch kosher salt + cracked pepper
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and ingredients together with a hand mixer on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until mixed well.
- Tear off a piece of parchment paper about 8-10 inches long.
- Lay paper flat on countertop and with a spatula spoon butter onto center of paper.
- Fold the paper around the butter shaping it back into a stick with your hands.
- Use a bench scraper or spatula to push butter into a log by tucking the folded parchment paper around itself. I go for the ‘just use your hands technique’, so it’s not perfect and and doesn’t look store bought. But that’s the point. I love the homemade look of it when it’s done.
- Tie ends with bakers twine and trim excess paper on ends.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, overnight is best.