Cali, our amazing Brand Coordinator shared this delicious Cream Cheese Poundcake Recipe with us – it is seriously the perfect dessert for any occasion. I can promise that once you try it, it will become your new favorite sweet treat 🙌🏼 This is what Cali had to say about her recipe: This Cream Cheese Poundcake is a staple in my family and is a must at every family event. Every time I visit my YiaYia she always has it ready for us as soon as we get there, it is gone in the same day. I hope you guys love it as much as we do! Pro tip: the bottom layer is the best bite!
- 3 sticks of butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together 3 sticks of butter, 8 oz cream cheese, and 3 cups of sugar.
- After creamed add 2 eggs at a time.
- Add 2 eggs and 1 cup of flour, do this 3 times (6 total).
- Then add 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Put in greased bundt pan.
- Put in COLD oven then heat oven at 300 for 1 1/2 hour.
- Let sit for 5 minutes - then pour on plate.
This is also my late Memaw’s recipe. Only difference is make sure you sift the flour and she cooked hers on 225 for about 2 1/2 hours. Best pound cake ever!! I get it out before it’s completely cooked so it’s packy!
I’ll have to try that – Thank you for letting me know! It really is the best 🙌🏼
All the very best to you and your family. We are all with you in heart and spirit . . .
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it ❤️