- 12 fresh figs (I use brown turkey)
- 6 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts
- 2 tbs fresh sage, chopped
- 4 tbs honey (even truffle honey is divine)
- salt + pepper
- Pre- heat your oven to 400 degrees
- Cut stems of figs and make an X cut in top each one.
- Stuff each fig with goat cheese and place in a baking dish.
- Season with salt + pepper, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and drizzle with honey.
- Roast for about 5-7 minutes or until they appear soft and start to oooze juices.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh chopped sage.
- Serve them warm or at room temp. Don't forget the glass of wine.