- 2 lb salmon filet
- 4 limes
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish or on the stove top and set aside.
- Using foil, cover a shallow baking sheet, carefully crimping the edges to create one inch sides all the way around.
- Add the juice of two limes, minced garlic and stir.
- Pour melted butter mixture in foil pan.
- Slice the remaining two limes and lay the slices on top of butter, creating a single layer across the bottom of pan.
- Place salmon on top of limes and season with salt + pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon reaches desired temp and doneness.