- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1” chunks
- 4 large carrots, sliced thicker
- 4 parsnips, sliced thicker
- 2 purple sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered and halved again
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 springs fresh rosemary
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut vegetables, keeping them around same size. Place them into a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil and herbs. Pour over chopped vegetables, tossing them together so all vegetables are coated.
- Pour onto baking sheet and arrange them evenly on pan.
- Place sheet pan into pre-heated oven and roast for 45 mins until tender.
- Remove from oven and place into a serving dish. Garnish with fresh rosemary.