- ½ cup pecans
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove
- ? tsp cayenne
- 4 fillets of snapper 12 oz. each cleaned and boned
- ¼ tsb salt
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1- Heat the oven to 400
- 2- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3- In food processor, pulse pecans, rosemary, garlic, and cayenne until finely chopped. Transfer mixture to shallow dish.
- 4- Season fish with salt and brush with egg whites.
- 5- Sprinkle nut mixture over egg white and press to adhere. Drizzle with oil and bake until fish is cooked and tender inside, about 20 minutes.