If you caught my Instagram stories Sunday night, you saw me making healthy Indian-inspired deliciousness in a bowl for dinner. SO GOOD. The recipe combines a few fresh ingredients mixed with vindaloo sauce and my favorite Spiceology seasoning. Be sure to use my code LANDYN10 for 10% off any orders! HAPPY COOKING, girls.
- Shaved brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- Salmon filet
- Spiceology Tandoori Glory seasoning
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- Bag of cauliflower rice
- Masala Mama Vindaloo sauce
- Toss shaved Brussel sprouts with olive oil + salt & pepper + 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Roast at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Cut salmon into 1.5" cubes, skewer and add Spiceology Tandoori Glory seasoning.(You can also do chicken or pork with the Spiceology Cowboy Crust seasoning.) Grill at 400 degrees for 13 mins or baked in oven at the same temp + time.
- Chop onion, orange + yellow peppers and cilantro, sautéed in a little olive oil.
- Steam bagged riced cauliflower for 3-4 mins in microwave and then add to pan and mix in Vindaloo sauce.
- Layer ingredients in bowls. Rice, then protein, veggies and Brussel sprouts.
- serve with rice