If I could only eat ONE type of food for the rest of my life, it would 100% be Mexican food. I cannot get enough of it. Cinco De Mayo is coming up and whether you’re hosting a small get together or a big party, these 5 recipes will have your guests coming back for seconds. What are your plans for this Cinco de Mayo?
- TACO SALAD – it’s a easy quick meal that everyone loves. We use this taco seasoning for the meat and drizzle it with this habenero ranch dressing (Steve is obsessed, though I could just use the lime juice and Valentina’s hot sauce).
- MEXICAN STREET CORN SALAD – It’s fresh + chilled and all the Mexican flavors that we love. The perfect blend of crisp corn and creamy cojita cheese. It goes so well with fish tacos!
- STREET TACOS WITH CHEESY CORN TORTILLAS – We did these street tacos 3 different ways! Chicken, Shrimp + Steak – plus a good recipe for chili lime rice in there as well!
- FISH TACOS – Our favorite way to fry fish is with Lousiana Fish Fry seasoning. Makes it so yummy and crispy! We use something called a Better Breader for mess free breading. It’s also great for chicken. Just dance around and SHAKE IT UP!
- AVOCADO MARGARITA – AND of course Cinco De Mayo isn’t complete without a classic Avocado Margarita ! What more could you need in life? Avocado + margarita? I don’t think there is much else that could make me happier than mixing together two of my all time favorite things.