Tonight I am made dinner with Nicolle! We talked about life and her new song WINNER. I am so proud to call her a friends, she means the world to me and you ladies just WAIT for this album. It’s too good.
We made homemade tortillas (the tortilla press we have), corn salsa (recipe below) and steak ! We got our steak from Porter Road with their RARE DAD KIT – this makes the best Father’s Day gift! Use code: LWL15 for 15% off. As a nod to Kansas, I even included a few of my favorite corn recipes that are on the website. ENJOY corn lovers!
- 2 large ripe avocado peeled & cubed
- 2 cups organic corn cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium lime juice freshly squeezed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare all ingredients by peeling and finely
- chopping them.
- Combine ingredients in bowl.
- Gently, stir avocado salsa mixture using a spoon.
- Serve with your favorite chips!
THE PREP TOOLS
OF FEW OF MY FAVORITE CORN RECIPES